I got suuuuuper lucky this morning. We were all downstairs making breakfast when we heard what sounded like a pump shooting water at the surface of the tank. I was trying to think what pump it could be while I ran over to assess. It was my algae reactor! It was spurting water straight out of the sump and onto the floor.
I quickly turned it off (it’s on an easy to access switch), but there was already about a gallon of water on the floor. That could have been soooooooo bad. I need to think through what I can do to mitigate that risk further.
Two of the screws that hold the top on gave way. I think at least for a first step I’m going to order longer ones. I might swap them out for t-nuts so I can really crank them down.