Finally back in game😎

Finally water testing the 125 gal system for leaks and of course trying to tidy up the wires.

Front View

Sump Room

I am apprehensive about online Fish/corals,and Invertebrates purchasing. I was trying to wait till the maskcapades were over, but it looks like I have to purchase online. Anyone purchase online and what was your experience and your recommendations. Thanks

This will be my first time with corals. I will be leaning heavy on you all for advice and tips.
Getting That Feeling Again!

Well, my brand new sump failed the leak test. Back to the waiting phase. Temporary setback but still feelin positive.

1 Like

My favorite coral vendor is Tidal Gardens. Their frags are meticulous and I’ve never had an issue with pests. The downside is that they can be pricey. But in my opinion it’s worth it due to the quality of the frags.

1 Like

Pacific east out side of Salisbury Maryland is having their grand reopening on May 1st at 11 after a fire. I love everything I have gotten from them.

1 Like

Also tck corals has some great stuff as well. Just got a shipment from them including a powerball bounce mushroom.

1 Like

Also very nice looking set up. Looking forward watch this

1 Like