Electrician needed

Do we have any electricians in the group? Or can anyone give me a name of a good electrician? I have issues where my ground fault keeps tripping and I need someone to help me reconfigure my wiring and check everything out to make sure I’m good. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks

Mike do you think your GFCI outlet just needs replaced? Did this just start happening all of a sudden?

Replaced the GFI and did not have an issue with it for about 2 months and then it started tripping again.

Sorry you are having trouble. I don’t know any local electricians (do my own) but a GFCI tester is very helpful for troubleshooting. Stray voltage or moisture are my culprits for trips.

Ground Fault Receptacle Tester

1 Like